We keep up to date with all recommendations from the Ministry of Health and the Osteopathic Council of NZ. We respond to promptly to any changes to the recommendations.
- All our staff are vaccinated.
- You must cancel your appointment if you are unwell.
- Come at the time of your appointment so as to limit your time in our waiting area.
- Wear your mask at all times, it is still mandatory for all patients and practitioners.
- You will be screened for Covid signs and symptoms on arrival and asked to leave if you are unwell.
- We have ample hand sanitiser available throughout our clinic.
- Proof of vaccination status is not needed - Healthcare is to be accessed by all.
- We want to do all we can to keep you safe.
- You are welcome to wait in your car and Kim can come collect you.
- You can enter the clinic room, bypassing the waiting area.
- You can pay online.
- If you like, you can come first in the morning or last in the day, depending on your needs.
- Please speak to your practitioner or Kim so we can tailor your care to your needs.
These procedures keep us and you safe during your visit to Barrington Osteopathic Clinic.